Monday, November 3, 2008

Washington DC - Friday

I just got home from school and my mom has finally got my pictures ready for me. I took a lot of pictures but my mom took more. To see the pictures my mom say you have to click it.

These are from Friday. My first airplane ride and going to the zoo. They let me sit in the seat of the pilot. I got to see a Komodo Dragon at the zoo. I bought a tiger and I named him Chris. We went with my mom's friend and her baby. At first I was not happy but I had a fun day and the baby was nice. She never even cried. Oh wait she cried one time. We got to go on more escaltors for the Metro. I really like the Metro. My mom and I went to the Musuem of Natural History. There was a huge elephant there and a diamond that my mom wants. It's the Hope diamond. I liked the bugs and rocks the best. Oh and the animals. They had my favorite animal it was dead. It was a wolf. They are so pretty. Then we went to meet my cousin Chris. He told me he didn't have any electricity but he did have a candle so we could all share it. He told me he only had one pillow and one blanket. When we got there I was so glad he had electricity but it was cold enough to snow in his house. He loves it cold but he did turn on the heat and then we were warmer. I think he has a penguin living there. He is really funny.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: