Monday, November 3, 2008

Washington DC - Sunday

On Sunday we went to the house where Abraham Lincoln died. I went to a museum and saw lots of art work. I ate lunch at a very scary McDonald's. People kept asking us for money and a man in a wheel chair kept starring at my mom. My mom moved her bag and we saw that we were sitting at the handicapped table. We had to leave even though I wasn't finished with my french fries. We didn't say sorry because Chris said if we did the man would have asked for money. We went to the Holocaust Museum which is very sad. I wrote a letter for Daniel he survived the concentration camp. I went through his house and learned about him and how he survived. I went to the Jefferson Memorial. Then we went to Sister Fluegel's house for dinner. She has a nice Grandma at her house. She is an awesome Grandma. I really liked her and was sad to leave. She let me play my DS at the dinner table. Then we sang songs with Baby Emily. I kinda like Emily now.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

vicki gardner said...

MacKenzie,
I just want to say that I miss you too. And thank you for being so nice to Hunter when he was at Grandma's. Remember, you are an aunt now, so you have to take the little ones for walks. Because I know how much I enjoyed our walks together.
I will see you at Christmas
Grandma Vicki

vicki gardner said...

Your trip to Washington sounds like so much fun. And you are a great writer too.Just like your momma.
You have grown up way to fast. And I miss you.
Grandma Vicki saying,
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS