Monday, November 3, 2008

Washington DC

On Monday we had to leave. First we went to the Capital. We went to the Supreme Court on the day they were making the new lawyers part of the Supreme Court. Then we got to take a tour of the Supreme Court. We went to the Indian Museum. We went to the Air & Space Museum. We went to the Smithsonian Castle. We went to the Old Post Office. We got to ride the Metro and have dinner with Chris. I really like him because he took me to McDonald's. Then I was sad because we had to leave. It was fun to ride an airplane again. Then we got in a van with black dots and it took us to our car. We drove home and went to bed. It was a fun trip.

My mom says to click on the picture and then it will be bigger. I just took too many pictures to make them all big.


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Curlee Family said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. Deven STILL keeps asking me when you are coming over :-)

vicki gardner said...

It sounds like you had a great time Washington. I don't really remember much about it because I was just a little bitty girl when we lived there. Actually we lived in VA.If I am not mistaken, I think you could look out our kitchen window and see the Arlington Cemetary. Good thing I was to young to notice it or I promise you I would have made them move. There a lot of steps at the Lincoln Memorial. And Grandma said she had to carry me up, because I refused to walk. Even back then I was difficult.Oh well, you win some and you lose some.
This is Grandma Vicki saying I will see you on Friday. I am coming to Ga. to babysit Hunter.

Kelly said...

Loura this is jannica. I wonted To tell you that the picturce thing was cool.